Today we are with Megan Sherer. Megan is a Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Expert. She is a graduate of Pepperdine University, and has a background in all things healthy living. She has extensively studied and been certified in Holistic & Sports Nutrition, Personal Training, Yoga, AcroYoga, meditation, breath-work, reiki, emotional transformation and eating psychology. She runs a private practice with 1:1 clients, a corporate wellness consulting program, and mental health focused wellness initiatives.
She also founded a non-profit organization called Be More, dedicated to creating conversations & curriculum about how social media impacts self-esteem and mental health in teenagers.
What we talk about:
- Breaking down the stigma of Mental health and other conversations that matter
- Her non Profit, Be More
- Managing conversations about sex and sexual health with adolescence
- Body Image
- Her personal Experience with Body Issues and Eating Disorders
- And how she navigated her way out of it
- Eating disorders in woman and in men
Lead editor + Producer: Ruf Holmes
Main Theme: "I dunno" by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusqu
Guest theme: by DJ Rufbeats created as a More In Common Podcast Exclusive.