Known by audiences and fans as Mr. Persuasion, Jeff Tippett is a subject matter expert in persuasive communications. He helps people increase their effectiveness, gives them powerful tools for attaining goals and dreams, and helps them positively impact their organization—all as they learn techniques for communicating persuasively with others.
When results mattered most, renowned brands like Airbnb, The National Restaurant Association, The League of Women Voters, The League of Conservation have trusted Jeff to develop and implement communications plans to persuade elected officials, the media, and the general public. And as an expert on persuasive communications, Jeff continues to deliver results for influential clients.
Jeff has impacted thousands of lives through over 500 presentations including keynotes and seminars. Others feature Jeff’s expertise in persuasive communications through articles, podcasts, and blogs.
Jeff’s second book, Unleashing Your Superpower: Why Persuasive Communications is the Only Force You Will Ever Need, landed in Amazon’s #1 international best seller in multiple categories. It's definitely a recommended read.
‘‘I don't have to change their mind and I don't even have to agree with them, but I can still love them and realize there is a reason they think the way that they think and feel the way they feel ” - Jeff Tippett
Topics we cover ///
- Authenticity and what it means to him
- How he worked through being abused as an adolescence to embrace himself
- Growing up and having a drill sergeant like dad and how it has led to his perspective now.
- Adoption of a Haitian baby and the impact it had on his direction regarding Persuasive communication
- What this experience has been like for him and for her since the adoption and coming home to the states
- What is Persuasion and many tips and details to more effectively communicate
- Persuasion vs. Manipulation
- Haiti Wiki
- Jeff's Latest Book: Unleashing Your Superpower - Persuasive Communication
Lead editor + Producer: Ruf Holmes
Main Theme: "I dunno" by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusqu
Guest theme: “Cinematic Trailer.” by scottholmesmusic.com freemusicarchive.org